Welcome to our School!!!
Smt. S.B. Vakil English School is a community that works together as a team to create multiple opportunities for success for all students. The staff is committed, energetic, hard working and creative. Parents are involved and can be seen helping around in the school activities.
We are dedicated to the academic achievement of all students. We recognize and strive to meet our student’s emotional, social and physical needs and promote their growth by helping them become critical thinkers problem solvers, effective communicators and caring citizens.
The campus of Smt. S.B. Vakil English School is spread over a sprawling 20,000 sq. meters of land. A picturesque and serene environment supports it. We are in the pursuit of developing a lavish garden green lawn to attract the viewers.
The school is functioning in 2 buildings of 2 storeys, each having 48 classes including Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computers laboratories, the rooms are specially and designed to give a cozy environment so as to undertake activity based teaching. The rooms are airy, fitted with modern gadgets for which it becomes easier to teach through OHP & LCD projectors.
“The heart of education is the education of heart …….”
Learning is enabling the individual to utilize his/her potential to its fullest. Without education, the training of the human minds is incomplete. No individual is a human being in the working world until he has been educated in the right sense.
The mind was made to be trained and without education, a person is incomplete in that sense. Education makes man a right thinker and a correct decision-maker. It achieves this by bringing him knowledge from the external world, teaching him to reason, and acquainting him with past history, so that he may be a better judge of the present. Without education, a person is shut up in a windowless room. With education, he finds himself in a room with its entire windows open to the outside world.
The institution also envisions an aesthetic concern from among the various social needs and aspirations to expected standards of excellence. It would include human and religious values of deep trust in God and trust in the humanity of each person. It is a deeply integrative and human not only in its content but also in this process.
• To promote ethical practices and the development of social awareness and responsibility in all of our students.
• To establish a community whose strength lies in its integrity ,loyalty, honesty and dedication to achieve great things in life with clear vision and humility.
• To widen the intellectual horizons of students through global exposure to activities in the arts, sciences, competitions and social services.
• To stimulate well-being and character development through cultural, social, academic and sporting co-curricular activities at the highest level.
• To foster independence of mind and spirit through kindly guidance and nurturing.
• To set the highest of professional and educational standards and goals and to strive with passion and perseverance towards them.
• To encourage all students to aim high in whatever they do, and to impose no limits on student’s ambitions.
• To take pride in, praise, promote and support all that is excellent in our students.
• To provide loving care, support and encouragement equally to students of all backgrounds, all race and religions, creating within the school a harmonious multicultural learning environment in which all students are equally important, happy and successful.
• For handwritten forms, you can send your forms at our postal address.
• For computerised forms, you can send in your application forms at our email-id: email@example.com
Head Student's Voice
As the Head Student of this school,I want to address all the students to keep up the name of the school high and with flying colours. I take this oppurtunity to make a point that this school has provided me with a platform that is not only valuable to me, but also of great respect.